Residents of Airdrie (and visitors from Calgary), have two beautiful courses enjoy every spring and summer, and the month of May is ‘Golf Month’.
We’ve tallied up a list of savings opportunities and upcoming tournaments at both Woodside Golf Course and Apple Creek Golf Course, so you can take advantage of these scenic courses.
Woodside Golf Course
This championship par-70 course is made up of 6,200 yards of lush, challenging landscaping, featuring 9 water hazards. This course is a popular choice for both professionals and amateurs, and is the first golf course in Alberta to be pet-friendly.
- Canadian Cowboy Golf Classic: on June 8, take part in this tournament in support of the Canadian Pro Rodeo Sports Medicine Team. Your team registration includes golf, team gift, reception invitations and steak dinner. Register and find more information here.
- Shelter Canada Golf Tournament: on June 22, take part in this tournament in support of Shelter Canada. Your registration includes lunch, golf and dinner. Registration and more information here.
Apple Creek Golf Course
This golf course is in its third season of operation, offering a challenging and exciting 18-hole experience. The course offers all the usual amenities, such as their popular clubhouse.
- Restaurant Industry Days: every Monday is industry day, offering a special rate for those who work in the hospitality field. 18 holes of golf is only $25, simply present some identification for the special rate. Information available online here.
- Wacky Wednesdays: every Wednesday, golf Apple Creek for $30, includes your cart. Book online.
Both Woodside Golf Course and Apple Creek Golf Course offer special rates for groups who want to plan tournaments. A tournament is a great way to organize your own golf experience, whether for a fundraiser, personal event or corporate outing. Here’s some basic tournament information for each course.
- Apple Creek Golf Course: This course offers special rates for tournament bookings for corporate, charity and the private sector. Their facility can accommodate up to 180 people, their packages include meals, audio/visual equipment and entertainment are available also. Tournament pricing and information is available online here.
- Woodside Golf Course: This course offers a large tournament package for golfers, including: a free gift, cart rental, personalization of carts and score cards, driving range use, facilities, mobile app for tracking, assistants, dinner options and more. You can personalize your tournament options online here.