This week, the Calgary Home and Garden Show kicks off, a trade show and exhibit to inspire every homeowner and homebuyer alike, in preparation for spring.
With over 650 exhibitors and advice and insight from industry experts and celebrity guests, the Calgary Home and Garden Show is a great resource for every home improvement project both inside and out.
Headlining the expert guests is André Chevigny, one of the stars of HGTV’s Timber Kings, overseeing the day-to-day running of Pioneer Log Homes of British Columbia, a multimillion-dollar company with a global client list.
Also featured at the show this year is star of HGTV Canada’s Critical Listing, Carson Arthur, a trusted voice on environmentally-friendly landscape design. Arthur will be sharing insight with show attendees on outdoor challenges, while addressing eco-friendly design and reinventing gardening. Arthur’s presentations this year will cover gardening tips and what parts of a home’s exterior are the best to renovate.
Other expert and celebrity speakers to check out this weekend are:
- Leigh-Ann Allaire Perrault: DIY and lifestyle expert
- Amanda Forrest: design and lifestyle expert
- Donna Balzer: gardening expert, former HGTV host
- Denise Wild: DIY host of Makeful
- Sharon McCormick: founder of Poppy Innovations
- Halyna Skala Tataryn: REALTOR®
- Janet Melrose: cottage gardener
- Michael Alkema: certified arborist with City of Calgary
- Misha White: floral designer
- Chelsie Anderson: gardener
Full speaker biographies, schedules and speaker topics can be found online here.
BMO Centre & Corral, Stampede Park (20 Roundup Way SE)
Parking at Stampede Park is $15.00 per car, or park at any auxiliary lots surrounding Stampede Park.
Thursday, February 25 from 12 – 9 pm
Friday, February 26 from 12 – 9 pm
Saturday, February 27 from 10 am – 9 pm
Sunday, February 28 from 10 am – 6 pm
Ticket prices vary and can be purchased online (with a $3 discount here) or at the doors.