We are very excited to announce the grand opening of three new showhomes in the northeast Calgary community of Saddlestone, this Saturday! This is a great opportunity to check out the latest in our development, with front garage homes starting in the 510s and side-by-side homes starting from the 390s.
Our new showhomes in Saddlestone are built exclusively by Genesis Builders and offer everything you’d expect and more — like designer finishes, double car garage and landscaped front yard. Home models range from 1314 square-feet to 2723 square-feet, so you’ll be able to find the floorplan that fits your lifestyle.
We’re also happy to offer many included features in our homes in Saddlestone: 9-foot main floor ceilings, hardwood flooring, granite or quartz kitchen countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Our Saddlestone showhome grand opening will be Saturday, September 19th from 11 am to 4 pm, and will be marked with a fun-filled afternoon:
- Delicious pizza from Savino Pizzeria food truck, and sweet treats from Jelly Modern Doughnut food truck
- Face painting, spray-on tattoos and caricature artists
- Your chance to win a $500 Sunridge Mall gift card
- Virgin Radio 98.5 FM will be on-site as well as RED FM 1067
The Saddlestone community is environmentally friendly, master-planned community is just as picturesque and tranquil as it is convenient and well located. Filled with natural wonders to explore — from parks and ponds to playgrounds and biking paths — Saddlestone has everything you need for a full life. Designed for families, this community is vibrant yet peaceful, convenient yet charming. Saddlestone is the place where life comes full circle.
Directions to the Saddlestone showhomes a 51 Saddlelake Way NE:
- Head north on Deerfoot Trail
- East on McKnight Boulevard
- Left onto Falconridge Boulevard
- Merge right onto Saddletowne Circle
- Turn right onto Saddlemont Boulevard
- Turn left onto Saddlebrook Drive
- Turn right onto Saddlelake Way
A map to Saddlestone, as well as more information on the community and our homes there, check out this link. Be sure to share your photos and experiences from the opening on Saturday with us on Twitter, using #Saddlestone.