Where to find a great coffee in Calgary and Airdrie
In honour of ‘International Coffee Day’ today, we thought we’d help you find a great cup of coffee in some of the communities we are building in, in Calgary and Airdrie.
For the java lovers out there, here’s where you can get you coffee fix in Calgary and Airdrie, and support a local business while you do.
- Sorso Coffee: Sorso is Airdrie’s first farm to table restaurant, promoting local area farmers. Their focus is on coffee, tea and community. Located at 800 Yankee Valley Boulevard SW, and find them online.
- Good Earth: this well-known chain actually started in Calgary, and they are all about great food, great coffee and great tea. Little known fact, they also do catering. Located at 1109 – 35 Mackenzie Way SW, and find them online.
Near Sage Meadows:
- Phil & Sebastian Coffee Roasters: from farm to roasterie to coffee shop, this local favourite is also a Calgary success story. Stop in for coffee, tea, treats and coffee supplies for your home as well. Located at 260011 Symons Valley Road NW, and find them online.
- The Bro’kin Yolk: this is a popular breakfast and brunch spot with great coffee in Calgary’s northwest. Located at 130, 12580 Symons Valley Road NW, and find them online.
- Good Earth: this well-known chain actually started in Calgary, and they are all about great food, great coffee and great tea. Little known fact, they also do catering. Located at 11988 Symons Valley Road NW, and find them online.
- Eggs & More: a popular breakfast spot known for its coffee too. Located at 5441 Falsbridge Drive NE..
- Waves Coffee House: this local spot is popular for not only its coffee choices, but also their delicious menu. Located at 2685 36 Street NE, and find them online.
If there’s a local coffee spot you want other people to know about, you can add them to review sites like , and let us know about it on Twitter too so we can add it to our list!