Where to shop local for home decor
For your next venture for home decor, here is where you can shop locally:
- Artesano Galleria: this is a classic community business in the historic community of Inglewood, selling collectables, decor and kitchen gadgets. Find them at 9 Avenue SE or online.
- Cedar and Sage Farms: this local company creates handmade rustic and farmhouse charm pieces that still show-off as high-end accent pieces. If you don’t spot them at an upcoming market, you can still shop online.
- Lemonceillo Home: another staple in the Inglewood community, this store offers luxury home decor accessories and unique finds. You can visit them at 1223B 9 Avenue SE, or check them out online.
- Market Collective: one of the most popular markets in Calgary returns April 27 to 29th, at the Chinese Cultural Centre (197 – 1 Street SW). This market features local businesses, vendors and artists and you are sure to find something unique for the home.
- Curated Market: these travelling markets are also hot-spots when they come to Calgary, and the next one is happening the April 13th weekend in Bowness (7904 43 Avenue NW).
- Oxeye Floral Co: this local artist creates handmade art from pressed flowers and transforms those designs into everything from wall art to pillows and tea towels. Shop online or find them at a local wholesaler.
- Reworks Upcycle Shop: this shop makes unique and eco-friendly housewares and furniture from upcycled materials. Catch them at 1325 – 1 Street SE or online.
We always love hearing about new local spots to find great home decor items, so please share your favourites with us on social media.