8 places to try yoga in Calgary and Airdrie
In celebration of World Yoga Day today, we’re going to share some of the great local places to try out yoga, conveniently located in the communities we build in.
Conveniently located near EvansRidge, Sage Meadows and Sherwood.
- Illume Hot Yoga: this studio doesn’t just offer a variety of yoga classes, but surfset and spin fitness options as well. Located at 2060 Symons Valley Parkway NW, website.
- Soul Connexion: great for all ages, this studio offers traditional yoga classes, fitness classes and dance classes as well. Located at 12192 Symons Valley Road NW, website.
- Hot Yoga on Crowfoot: try traditional yoga practices or hot yoga, as well as spin classes. Located at 88 Crowfoot Terrace NW, website.
Conveniently located near Saddlestone.
- Saddletowne YMCA: located in Genesis Centre in the northeast, this YMCA location offers a number of yoga classes perfect for anyone. Located at 180, 7556 Falconridge Boulevard NE, website.
- Sanguine Yoga: try traditional yoga classes, “warm” classes, hot classes or take a workshop. Located at 2763 Sunridge Way NE, website.
Conveniently located near Bayside and Bayview.
- Breathe Hot Yoga: featuring both a heated studio and non-heated studio, you can choose the practice best for you. This location boasts lots of amenities as well. Located at 309, 800 Yankee Valley Boulevard SW, website.
- Devi Yoga Tribe: yoga and meditation classes offered, and also for private, group or corporate bookings as well. Located at 201, 191 Edwards Way SW, website.
- Asha Yoga: small classes, semi-private or private classes available. Plus, this group is offering kids yoga classes at daycares and pre-schools. Located at 213 2 Avenue NE, website.
Do you practice yoga at home? Here’s some tips for designing your own yoga space at home. Happy World Yoga Day!