A COVID-19 Update
To our valued Genesis team and customers,
In light of the rapidly evolving nature of COVID-19, we want you to know that your health and safety remain our top priority. We are committed to operating in accordance with the government of Alberta’s latest recommendations, as outlined by public health officials.
We have implemented the following measures to mitigate risk:
• The Genesis head office is now closed to the public.
• Limiting show home groups to one at a time.
• Increasing the number of hand sanitization stations, wipes and tissues throughout our show homes.
• Minimizing physical contact through:
• Practicing social distancing
• Eliminating handshakes
• Encouraging staff to work from home where viable and hosting online vs in-person meetings
• Committing to timely, responsive communication with all staff and customers regarding relevant updates, best practices and implementation of new measures set forth by public health officials.
• Mandating all Genesis staff returning from international destinations undergo a 14-day quarantine period.
• Rescheduling homeowner appointments.
We recognize that things are changing rapidly; Genesis Builders Group is committed to staying informed and adapting to new realities that may result, so that we can better support you.
For additional information please consult the following resources:
• Government of Alberta: COVID-19 information for Albertans
• Government of Canada: COVID-19 Outbreak update
• Centre for Disease Control and Prevention: COVID-19 Resources
• World Health Organization: COVID-19 Updates
We thank you for your cooperation; by working together we believe we can ‘flatten’ the curve.